List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: Price Unavailable
Today's Bonus:
- Practice deck with Universal Dock for iPod
- Inputs: two 1/4", line/guitar switchable, summing to mono
- Outputs: two 1/4" stereo line, 1/4" stereo headphone
- Can be used tabletop or mounted on racks or stands with e-percussion Module Mount, sold separately
- Compatible with iPod 3G, 4G, 5G, Classic; iPod nano 1G, 2G, 3G; and iPod Touch
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
This is an answer to my practice prayers. Works like a charm. It was easy to set up and works just as I thought it would. Plug in my iPod, guitar and even my computer to play along with my favorite bands. Headphone jack adds extra value as I can play and not bother my family.Buy Alesis JamDock Practice Dock for iPod Now
I've been a drummer since I was 10 ( am 52) and I never was able to play at home without the yelling. So, I got a set of Alesis Drums and this little JamDock and my life has been complete. Just plug in your head set, put your Apple device in the cradle, plug your drums...or your guitar...or keyboard or anything else you can run a 1/4" jack from and you can play along till your hearts content. Control your instrument volume and the music volume separately. This thing is the BOMB.Read Best Reviews of Alesis JamDock Practice Dock for iPod Here
Great idea, but it does not work. I have an iPod Classic, and iPod was plenty loud, actually too loud. I couldn't control volume on the iPod itself only through the master volume control. Barely adjusting the master volume control, say 5-10%, it was extremely loud! It washed out the input signal, and when I did get the input loud enough it was EXTREMELY distorted. Thought I had a bad unit but Alesis support gave me the run around, suggested the unit was perfectly fine, and I did not know how to adjust the volume controls! Clearly I can operate two knobs. Unhappy about this unit and experience, I now question ever purchasing any Alesis products in the future. Also wish it would have came with the percussion mount for the drum rack.Want Alesis JamDock Practice Dock for iPod Discount?
The product does exactly what it says on the box. The instrument-in jacks save on mixer inputs, the product is low-noise. My only criticism, and the reason it didn't get 5 stars, the cable from the power adapter to the JamDock is just too flimsy for real-life gigging. I have put a sleeve around it to help protect it but this was a thoughtless oversight.Well I've tried some of the "no name" I-junk out there, and I think I finally have a winner.Long ago I realized I wasn't going to be playing pro bass guitar but I still want something easy to use that sounds good.
I'm not doing anything fancy. No mixing, no play-along. Video might be nice but I don't really care. I just wanna hear the music.
I run my Classic into a couple of Mackie monitors. I am a happy guy! It's a little clunky no remote, and you still need to scroll through your mixes with your iPod. Not perfect but it works for me!
After toying with amateur-grade kid stuff.... I recommend! Alesis to the rescue, thank you!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment